Orders and Payment
To make a payment please go directly via this link to our Payment page .
This page explains what it means to order, ‘how to order‘ your payment should be made upon our Payment page.
If you are:
- Purchasing a painting,
- Commissioning a painting,
- making a stage payment,
- adding extra payment for overseas delivery
- Ordering a print of a picture not in limited edition, or
- Buying a print at a special price for example, previous customer or club, /multi purchase discount (if previously arranged with Gordon Frickers Fine Art).
You can go direct to the Payment page.
We have very many delighted clients, we hope your purchase will give you and those you care for many years of enjoyment and prove to be an appreciating asset.
- We prefer pounds stirling. We accept other currencies transacted by Paypal, currency exchange rates as per Paypal.
- PayPal is a system trusted and respected worldwide.
- Bank to bank: you phone or email us, we send you our account details, you then instruct you bank. Your bank may charge you a fee.
- Cheque: cheques by British law take 28 days to fully clear unless for an extra charge they are express cleared.
- Payments can be made by prior agreement in instalments.
How much is that in my currency?
Use our free XE Personal Currency Assistant
We prefer payment in pounds Stirling.
Your Credit Card Company will convert the payment to your currency.
For your convenience we have a free currency conversion calculator here and on our print gallery page.
- Page Contents
- Our Guarantee
- Placing an order
- Secure Online ordering
- By email
- By phone
- By cheque
- PayPal Secure Card Processing
- After your order
- Delivery Informaiton
- Paintings, Assets and Tax
- Cancelling or changing your order
- You are welcome to visit the studio (by appointment please).
- Artwork produced by a dedicated artist- buy from a reputable, established artist direct from his studio, no fakes, no so called “mixed media”.
- What you get is what you thought you bought or you get your money back, a full refund.
- Our terms are among the very few on any web sites that properly protect the client.
We wish to make the ordering process as quick and easy as possible for you.
You can place an order online or by post, e-mail or phone.
Gordon enjoys discussing prospects needs.
Phone 0044 (0) 1865 52 2435
See Commissioning Paintings for further details.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Via PayPal – Credit cards: Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Discover
- Via PayPal – Debit cards: Switch / Visa Delta / Solo
- Bank to bank
- Personal cheque
- By instalments subject to prior agreement
All prices are quoted in pounds. We accept other currencies transacted by Paypal, currency exchange rates as per Paypal.
Making a Payment
If you need to make a payment to Gordon Frickers Marketing, such as adding extra payment for overseas delivery, or to include International Bank charges use the Payment page.
When you place an order, you will be asked to provide an e-mail address, a postal address and contact telephone number.
These will be used to confirm your order, by the post office when we dispatch your order and in the event of any queries relating to your order.
We will not use these for any other purposes nor will this information be given to any other parties by us unless you have given your consent .
If you already know which products you would like to order, the easiest way to place an order is via our Print Gallery.
We are sometimes asked what is a ‘Remark/remarque”?
A remarque is an additional sketch and comments added by the Artist to enhance the value and uniqueness of the limited edition print.)
- You will be taken directly to a secure ordering page for GSA Frickers, owned and managed by PayPal (Europe) Ltd. Note the https://
Please do not quote credit card details bye-mail.
Inlude your phone number and when would be a convenient time to speak, we will phone you to take your payment.
Important Note on Emails
- We value your interest. If you don’t hear from us within 24 hours please assume your e mail was lost en route & try again or phone us.
- In common with many other businesses we are finding that current anti spam measures are blocking many legitimate e-mails, in particular those sent for the first time to an address.
Once you have selected your chosen products from the range, call us on (UK) 01865 522435 (International: +44 1865 522435), (France) 09 77 19 55 95 (International +33 9 77 19 55 95) to place your order.
Lines are open [lines open].
If you are calling outside these hours leave us a message and we will call you back on the next working day or at a time convenient to you.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or International money order, please make it payable to G.S.A. Frickers.
Please note that payments by cheque by British law take up to 28 working days to process.
From outside the GB area, an IBAN number will be needed (from countries that have implemented IBAN) and there may be a significant bank charge for your transfer. Check with your bank and us!!!
All GB Banks are discouraging the use of cheques so we have to wait for your cheque to clear before proceeding with the order.
If you need another order form, simply call us on and we will be happy to post or e-mail one to you.
We believe that PayPal has unparalleled experience of security, fraud prevention, value and service.
We are happy to use PayPal for credit card processing. PayPal is owned by e-Bay and has over 71 million merchant accounts worldwide.
PayPal is an industry leader in fraud prevention and risk management and has one of the lowest loss rates in the online retail industry.
Once your order has been received and your payment details confirmed you will be sent a confirmation e-mail detailing the exact order received.
If you need a receipt for your order please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to post one out to you.
Please be aware, these are hand produced supervised items.
We aim to dispatch goods within 10 working days of payment, please note framed work takes longer.
For further information and Express, Highlands and Islands and Overseas delivery see Delivery Information.
See our information on Paintings, Assets and Tax.
If for any reason you need to change or cancel your order after it has been placed, please contact us on (UK) 01865 522435 (International: +44 1865 522435), (France) 09 77 19 55 95 (International +33 9 77 19 55 95) or e mail email@example.com ([lines open]).
To make it easier for us to locate your order, please have to hand the order reference and the date the order was placed.
~ ~ ~
Most recently Gordon Frickers has been asked if he can prepare a large painting to be a gift from for the President of the United States.
Many distinguished people have chosen examples of The Art of Gordon Frickers; to name a few, Sir Robin Knox-Johnston, Princess Anne, Sir Richard Branson, the Royal Naval Air Service, famous companies like Yamaha, British Telecom. Gordon Frickers resumee lists many more.
This is the art work of one of the very very few artists invited to exhibit at the European Parliament (May 2011) , other very public venues have included La Mairie de Sauternes, Maison de la Fontaine de Brest, The National Trust (Saltram and Cotehele), onboard H.M.S. Victory and the Cutty Sark.
Gordon Frickers is listed on Wikipedia, in Debrett’s Distinguished People of Today & Who’s Who Art and Antiques.
Many of his formidable list of distinguished clients and patrons are listed on his CV/Resume.
Of “Trafalgar Dawn”
“Thank you for my beautiful picture safely arrived. I love the frame! It will give me years of pleasure, good luck with your work”.
Sally Wickens, Penzance 15.08.05
“Greetings Gordon, My print of the Waterwitch arrived today at 1:30pm! Great service from the post office.
I am very pleased with the picture and it will hang in a place of honour in our home“.
J. Morton, Canada, jmorton @ blissnoram . com 28.01.07
Updated by Gordon Frickers 21.12.14