Orders and Payment
To make a payment please go directly via this link to our Payment page .
Payments can be made by prior agreement in instalments.
This page is about ‘how to order’.
- Our Guarantee
- Page Contents
- Placing an order
- Secure Online ordering
- Quick shopping
- By email
- By phone
- By cheque
- PayPal Secure Card Processing
- After your order
- Delivery Informaiton
- Paintings, Assets and Tax
- Cancelling or changing your order
Gordon Frickers has many satisfied customers who have ordered prints bought original paintings and commissioned paintings.
By investing here you are joining with distinguished people, Princess Anne the Princess Royal, Sir Richard Branson, the Royal Naval Air Service, famous companies like Yamaha, British Telecom and many more.
This is the art work of one of the very few artists invited to exhibit at the European Parliament as well as places like La Mairie de Sauternes, Maison de la Fontaine de Brest, The National Trust, onboard H.M.S. Victory and the Cutty Sark.
If the above doesn’t represent a sound investment what does?!
Gordon Frickers is listed on Wikipedia, in Debrett’s Distinguished People of Today & Who’s Who Art and Antiques. Many of his formidable list of distinguished clients and patrons are listed at CV/Resume.
Of “Trafalgar Dawn”
“Thank you for my beautiful picture safely arrived. I love the frame! It will give me years of pleasure, good luck with your work”.
Sally Wickens, Penzance 15.08.05
- You are welcome to visit the studio (please make an appointment).
- Artwork produced by a dedicated artist- buy from a reputable, established artist direct from his studio, no fakes, no so called “mixed media”.
- What you get is what you thought you bought or you get your money back, a full refund.
- Our terms are among the very few on any web sites that properly protect the client.
We wish to make the ordering process as quick and easy as possible for you.
You can place an order online or by post, e-mail or phone.
Gordon enjoys discussing prospects needs.
Phone 0044 (0) 1865 52 2435
See Commissioning Paintings for further details.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Via PayPal – Credit cards: Visa / MasterCard / American Express / Discover
- Via PayPal – Debit cards: Switch / Visa Delta / Solo
- Bank to bank
- Personal cheque
- By instalments subject to prior agreement
All prices are quoted in pounds. We accept other currencies transacted by Paypal, currency exchange rates as per Paypal.
Making a Payment
If you need to make a payment to Gordon Frickers Marketing, such as adding extra payment for overseas delivery, or to include International Bank charges use the Making a Payment page.
When you place an order, you will be asked to provide an e-mail address and contact telephone number.
These will be used to confirm your order and in the event of any queries relating to your order.
We will not use these for any other purposes unless you have given your consent.
If you already know which products you would like to order, the easiest way to place an order is via our Print Gallery.
- Select an item you wish to view and either click on the print to see an enlarged version and click on the “Add to basket” button for the version you require.
- Or click straight onto the “Add to basket” button for the version you require. (NOTE a Remark is an additional sketch and comments added by the Artist to enhance the value and uniqueness of the limited edition print.)
- You will be taken directly to a secure ordering page for GSA Frickers, owned and managed by PayPal (Europe) Ltd. Note the https:// Internet address in the browser and the closed gold padlock in the bottom right margin.
- Simply enter the quantities for the products you wish to order.
- When you have entered the quantities, click on either ‘Continue Shopping’ to repeat as Steps 2 to 4 as required. You can make any changes to quantities here as well as removing any products you decide you don’t want.
- OR click on the ‘Secure Checkout’ button. You will now be taken to your secure checkout area where all your items will have been added together for final secure entry of card details and payment.
Please do not quote credit card details bye-mail.
If you let us know when would be a convenient time, we will phone you to take your payment.
Important Note on Emails
- We value your interest. If you don’t hear from us within 24 hours please assume your e mail was lost en route.
- Kindly try again with a very clear subject line or phone us.
- In common with many other businesses we are finding that current anti spam measures are blocking many legitimate e-mails, in particular those sent for the first time to an address.
Once you have selected your chosen products from the range, call us on (UK) 01865 522435 (International: +44 1865 522435), (France) 09 77 19 55 95 (International +33 9 77 19 55 95) to place your order.
Lines are open [lines open].
If you are calling outside these hours leave us a message and we will call you back on the next working day or at a time convenient to you.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or International money order, please make it payable to G.S.A. Frickers.
Please note that payments by cheque will take up to an additional 28 working days to process.
From outside the GB area, an IBAN number will be needed (from countries that have implemented IBAN) and there may be a significant bank charge for your transfer. Check with your bank and us!!!
All GB Banks are discouraging the use of cheques so we have to wait for your cheque to clear before proceeding with the order.
If you need another order form, simply call us on and we will be happy to post or e-mail one to you.
We believe that e-Bay /PayPal has unparalleled experience of security, fraud prevention, value and service.
As a result we are happy to use PayPal for credit card processing.We use PayPal to process credit card payments accept. PayPal is owned by e-Bay and has over 71 million merchant accounts worldwide.
PayPal is an industry leader in fraud prevention and risk management and has one of the lowest loss rates in the online retail industry.
Once your order has been received and your payment details confirmed you will be sent a confirmation e-mail detailing the exact order received.
If you need a receipt for your order please send us an email to email@example.com and we will be able to post one out to you.
Please be aware, these are hand produced supervised items.
We aim to dispatch goods within 10 working days of payment, please note framed work takes longer.
For further information and Express, Highlands and Islands and Overseas delivery see Delivery Information.
See our information on Paintings, Assets and Tax.
If for any reason you need to change or cancel your order after it has been placed, please contact us on (UK) 01865 522435 (International: +44 1865 522435), (France) 09 77 19 55 95 (International +33 9 77 19 55 95) or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org ([lines open]).
To make it easier for us to locate your order, please have to hand the order reference and the date the order was placed.
Many of our clients have been generous in their praise, we hope you will become another, enjoy.
“Greetings Gordon, My print of the Waterwitch arrived today at 1:30pm! Great service from the post office.
I am very pleased with the picture and it will hang in a place of honour in our home“.
J. Morton, Canada, jmorton @ blissnoram . com 28.01.07
Updated by Gordon Frickers 09.06.12