Gordon Frickers Art Information
We have the following information available:
The following is a recent news item about Gordon Frickers art and website.
Added a painting of RMS Titanic.
Posted: 26 February 2012
For more news see News about Gordon Frickers art and website.
- Copyrights & Commercial Usage
By International agreement, copyright belongs to the artist & his / her descendants, regardless of who owns the original art; unless the artist signs a written agreement to pass on the copyright. Please see Copyrights & Commercial Usage.
- We care about your privacy.
- Advice on Framing Cotton Canvas Prints for Professional Framers
With the permission of Drytac we reproduce advice on framing cotton canvas prints.
We suggest that you give a copy of this article to your professional framer. Please see Advice on Framing Cotton Canvas Prints for Professional Framers.
- Care of your print
We have available advice that will help you care for your new art work to maximise its value and enjoyment.
Please see Care of your print.
- Appraisals of Gordon Frickers work
- Gordon Frickers work is much appreciated.
See Appraisals of Gordon Frickers work.
- Gordon Frickers CV/Resume
Gordon Frickers is listed in Debrett’s Distinguished People of Today & Who’s Who Art and Antiques. Born Beckenham, Kent in 1949, Gordon has extensive education in Visual Communication, Advertising, Fashion & Photography and in Ship and Boat Building. He has received numerous awards and his work has been widely exhibited, including at Buckingham Palace, the Royal Society of Marine Art and on the Internet.
For further information see About Gordon Frickers.
- Gordon Frickers in the Press
- To see what the press have said see Gordon Frickers in the Press.
- Links to interesting and related sites and guidance on how to link to this site.
- Lost or Stolen
- Over the years some of Gordon’s paintings have been Lost or Stolen.
Gordon is offering rewards for their return and/or for information that leads to successful prosecution for their theft.